COMPANY'S OWN COMPLAINT HANDLING INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER: "In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you may lodge your complaint with Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the "SECP"). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the company and the company has failed to redress the same. Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP's regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained by the SECP."
- Corporate Breifing Notice
- Notice of the 27th Annual General Meeting of PGL
- Proxy Form
- The Shareholders of the Company in the 27th AGM held on October 27, 2020 has approved final e-dividend of 2.5% (i.e. Rs. 0.25 per share)
for the year ended June 30, 2020.
- Corporate Breifing Presentation
- Electronic credit of final dividend
- Election/Appointment of Directors of the Company
- Detail of unclaimed dividend and shares
- E-Dividend Mandate form
- List of shareholders of PGLC whose updated CNIC/NTN not received
- Site Map